- 5 packs (all different) of Space Demons
- 3 packs (2 different) of Garn (space lizardmen)
- 1 pack of Vampires
Shown above are an infiltrator (foreground) and assault warrior (background) with a queen behind a Rebelmini special trooper.
I will try to get some more pictures up soon as I've finished 3 of the 5 packs I purchased.
As cool as these guys were, the Garn are my favs. These guys just look brutal and I am really happy with how my color scheme worked out:
- GW Dessert Yellow
- GW Devlan Wash
- GW Dessert Yellow highlight
- GW Rotting Yellow highlight (used sparingly on eye ridge and raised scales near the spine)
Really pleased with this purchase, link to their site:
What I am Working On...
- GZG Space Civilians (4 of 8 cmp)
- Khurasan Garn (0 of 5)
- Rebelminis Civilians ( 8 of 21 cmp)
I am always interested in hearing (and seeing) pictures of how others paint their minis, so let me know if you've done any of the above and what you did.