Very clean model; some normal sanding of mold lines (wore a mask to keep from breathing small particles). Used a little bit of putty (GW Greenstuff) on base to conceal joins. Parts fit together well. Used some small magnets for the engines to be able to reposition them.
I did a base coat of Krylon Extra Flat Khaki, GW bleached bone for highlights.
Generic white, green and black paint for the widows and missiles. GW Charadon Granite and Chainmail for some of the spots to show some "wear and tear" - not much as I did not want it look too weathered.
GW Mechrite Red, highlighted with GW Gore Red and a generic white and yellow for stripes and markings.