I ordered 2 VBLs and 2 Hummers from http://bcoleary.home.att.net/salevehicles.html based on some pictures linked a while back on TMP. Very nice resin figures with almost all of the imperfections (ex: bubble holes/pits) on the bottom or covered by the wheels. I've only worked on the VBLs, but from the top picture you can see the only very tiny spot I needed a small bit of green stuff to cover a slight pit.
I wanted these to go with some Peter Pig FFL and I painted the vehicles based on some pictures I was able to find on the web. The colors I used were:
- Primed with Krylon Camo Flat Black
- Camo (GW Scorched Brown and Tamiya J.A. Green)
- Highlights GW Graveyard Earth
One of the pictures below shows a Rebelminis US Special Forces in front of the vehicle (camera angle makes the soldier look a bit larger)
What I Am Working On...
- IrishSerb VBL (1/2 CMP)
- IrishSerb Hummers (0/2)
- Rebelminis Small Alien Walker
- Frothers Zombies
- HO Civilians (from an EBay seller) - very cheap and pretty nice